Welcome to the Les Misérables Anonymous Kink Meme
The basics: People comment with prompts for all the kinky fanfiction their heart desires. Other people reply with fics filling those prompts. Anon commenting is enabled. Nobody gets shamed for their kinks.
Rules in brief: Be nice, no kink-shaming, this is not the place to have it out with people who are Wrong On The Internet, detailed lists of kinks in headers are good, no RPF except for historical figures. Link to your fills (complete or incomplete) on the Fill Post. Off-topic discussion goes on the Chatter Post. Anon posting, logged-in posting, fills on old prompts, multiple fills for the same prompt, crack prompts, non-sexual kinks, short fills, long fills, filling your own prompts: ALL OKAY. Mods reserve the right to enforce reasonable standards of conduct even if they are incapable of explicitly enumerating every possible way someone could act like an asshat online.
Links: Current round (Round 5) | Fill Post | Chatter Post | Pinboard Archive | AO3 Collection | AO3 Anonymous Subcollection | Tumblr Archive
Page-A-Mod: Mods are 10littlebullets, enjolrassy, and scuttlebuggy. If you have questions about the meme, or if you see a thread going downhill and want to bring it to our attention, leave a comment on this post and we'll get back to you ASAP. Comments are screened, but become visible when we reply. If you'd prefer your comment not to become public, mention it and leave a way for us to contact you if you want a response. Alternately, PM any/all of us or email 10littlebullets at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click the links for details on the following:
Rules and Policies
- ( What constitutes kink-shaming?Collapse )
- ( What's with all this sparkles and joy and rainbows and unicorn farts crap? Why can't I be blunt at this person who is so very, very wrong on the internet?Collapse )
- ( What's the meme policy on content notes and warnings?Collapse )
- ( What are the details of the no-RPF policy? Who's considered a historical figure?Collapse )
- ( What's the policy on plagiarized fills?Collapse )
- ( Should I say anything to people with terrible kink meme etiquette?Collapse )
- ( What are prompt freezes and when do they happen?Collapse )
- ( Why is my IP address being logged?Collapse )
- ( A mod yelled at me! What kind of trouble am I in?Collapse )
FAQ/How Stuff Works
- ( When is a new round declared? Can I comment on old rounds?Collapse )
- ( How does archiving work? Where should I submit my fills?Collapse )
- ( You've redecorated! I don't like it. (Or: URL modifiers and how they can improve your life.)Collapse )
- ( Help! I think LiveJournal is hiding new comments from me!Collapse )
- ( Can I subscribe to get email notifications when new comments are posted? What about in specific threads?Collapse )
- ( I goofed and posted a comment in the wrong place; can a mod move/edit/delete it for me?Collapse )
- What is NKMWA? (It's an optional note that stands for "No Kink Meme Warnings Apply." See content notes/warnings policy for details.)